Who we are
Format Computers Ltd. (‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’) collect and process your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant Data Protection Regulation and Law. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and obligations, and explains how, why and when we collect and process your personal data.
Our registered office is at Station Roundabout, Letterkenny, Donegal, Ireland F92 HX06. We can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information we Collect & Legal Basis for Processing
We process your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than already specified in this notice.
Name and contact details
• To process orders to perform our contract with you.
• To send delivery of your order to perform our contract with you.
• To send you confirmation of purchases and updates of shipping to perform our contract with you.
• For fraud prevention and detection purposes.
• As part of our legal obligation for business accounting, tax and insurance purposes.
• To take payments and give refunds to perform our contract with you.
• For fraud prevention and detection purposes.
You hold a number of rights in relation to the personal information that we hold on you, which includes:
• The right to access what personal data we hold about the individual.
• The right to be informed of how we are using the individual’s personal data.
• The right to request the erasure of the personal data we hold on the individual.
• The right to object to us processing the individual’s personal data or restrict us from processing some or all of the individual’s personal data.
• The right to object to direct marketing from us.
• The right to request the correction of incorrect information we hold on the individual.
• The right to request that we transfer the information we hold on the individual to another service provider.
• The right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask to verify your identity before acting on the relevant request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclosure any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. We share your personal data with the following categories:
• Professional services such as marketing companies to help us get in contact with you.
• Accountancy and insurance companies to help us run our business and fulfil our legal obligations.
• Payment providers to facilitate the purchases made on our website.
• We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
We take your privacy seriously and we take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including. All activity on our website is secured with an SSL certificate at all times. Credit card information is always encrypted when being used on our website.
Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to us, however, as this information is required for us to provide our services to you, we will not be able to offer some of our services without it.
How Long We Keep Your Data
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to provide you with our services as our client and to comply with our legal obligation.
The criteria for which we would continue to process your personal information includes:
• Where there is a legal basis, obligation or legitimate interest to continuing processing your personal information.
• Where processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
We use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service's functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
We have listed at the bottom the cookies that we use and the functionality of each.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a children under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
In the occurrence that you want contact us with any questions about this privacy notice or make a complaint about how your personal data was gathered or how it is being processed by Format Computers (or third parties used by us), please contact us.
Format Computers, Station Roundabout, Letterkenny, Donegal, Ireland F92 HX0, email@example.com
Changes to our privacy notice
We may change this notice from time to time. All changes will be posted and updated here. We will notify you directly by email if any significant changes occur. We advise you to check back here frequently to review the most current version of this notice.
This Statement was last updated on 08.06.18
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|